Clients can find us at 604 S Parkerson Ave, Crowley, LA 70526.
Our office is located in downtown Crowley near the intersection of Parkerson Ave and Oak St. We’re about a mile northeast of Bayou Bend Country Club and approximately one mile east of South Louisiana Community College’s Acadian Campus. We’re about two miles south of Ochsner Acadia General Hospital and half a mile south of the Grand Opera House of the South.
The Acadia Parish Courthouse, home to the Acadia Parish District Court, is located about half a mile north of our office. The John M. Shaw United States Courthouse in Lafayette is about 25 miles east of us. We are half a mile south of Crowley City Hall and approximately three-quarters of a mile south of the Acadia Parish Police Jury Administrative Office.
- Silver’s Travel Plaza & Casino – Frog City
- Roberts Cove Germanfest
- Grand Opera House of the South
- Crowley Cinema IV
- Rice Theatre
- Crowley City Recreation Department
- St Theresa Catholic Church
- Edwards Park
- Levy Park
- Bayou Bend Country Club
- From the North: Go south on LA-13/Crowley Eunice Hwy. Continue as the highway becomes Parkerson Ave. Turn right onto Court Cir and right again onto Parkerson Ave. Follow Parkerson Ave to our office just past Oak St.
- From the South: Head north on LA-13/Eastern Ave. Turn left onto Oak St, then left again onto Parkerson Ave near our office.
- From the East: Take I-10 West to exit 80, LA-13/Parkerson Ave. Turn left onto Parkerson Ave. Turn right onto Court Cir and right again onto Parkerson Ave. Continue on Parkerson Ave to our office.
- From the West: Go east on I-10 to exit 80, LA-13/Parkerson Ave. Turn right onto Parkerson Ave. Turn right onto Court Cir and right again onto Parkerson Ave. Follow the road to our office.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Crowley, LA
- Parking spots at the office
Our office has complimentary visitor parking in front of our building. You can enter our parking lot from Parkerson Ave or Oak St. If you cannot find parking in front of our building, on-street parking is available on Oak St.
There are no public transportation options for reaching our office in Crowley. You can call the Acadia Council on Aging if you are a senior citizen or have a disability and require transportation.
Law Office Hours
Our office is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to schedule a free consultation. To request your consultation, fill out the contact form on our website. When you schedule a free consultation with our office, you will explain your accident and the injuries you suffered. At your consultation, we will assess your case and explain your legal rights.
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Kenny Habetz Injury Law focuses its practice on personal injury cases. Our Crowley personal injury attorneys handle all types of injury cases, including car accidents, truck accidents, workplace accidents, and wrongful death claims. We have recovered millions of dollars in injury compensation for accident victims, including several six- and seven-figure settlements and verdicts.
More Than 10 Years of Experience
Our lead attorney has more than ten years of legal experience. Our firm was founded on three principles: We provide clear explanations about what needs to be done. We create a collaborative environment where you call the shots. We maintain clear lines of communication so that you always know where your case stands.
Contact us today and put us to work on your case.